What my friends at OHS say about me:
- Get to know me. Check out my video below!
- I came all the way to OHS through the Second Chance Program .
- My history is a mystery and my friends here do not know much about me yet! It is unknown if I have ever lived with other animals or children.
- I am eager to learn and a Basic Manners class may be just the right thing for us!
- I am treat motivated! You can use treats to teach me new things!
- I know some basic cues, such as sit.
- I prefer to call the shots when it comes to being petted. Let me come to you!
- I can be slow to adjust to new environments and the big world around me. I prefer to take things at my own pace.
- I prefer to be a wall flower in dog social settings. Some dogs make me nervous.
The type of home I’m looking for:
- It could be with you! Click here or visit OHS to learn more about the adoption process!
- I will need to meet any potential canine companions prior to getting adopted.
- I need to go to an adult only home.
- I will flourish in a calm environment and a low-traffic home.