What my friends at OHS say about me:
- I am just a baby! I will need guidance and patience – plus regular play time with you!
- I have lived with other cats in my last home.
- I have been a little worried during my time at OHS.
- Limiting me to one room of your home (at first) may help me feel safe.
- I will need daily interaction with you as I get used to my new life.
- I may benefit from having another confident feline friend in the home.
The type of home I’m looking for:
- It could be with you! Click here or visit OHS to learn more about the adoption process!