What my friends at OHS say about me:
- I came to OHS to start a new life and find my forever family.
- I was brought here to get some much needed rest and TLC and will need a loving home who will give me plenty of time to explore the new world around me.
- I am treat motivated! You can use treats to teach me new things!
- I really enjoy playing with toys! I’ll let you know my favorite one when we meet!
- I’ve been known to chase small animals such as cats, birds and squirrels.
- I can be slow to adjust to new environments and the big world around me. I prefer to take things at my own pace.
- I prefer to be a wall flower in dog social settings. Some dogs make me nervous.
The type of home I’m looking for:
- It could be with you! Click here or visit OHS to learn more about the adoption process!