What my friends at OHS say about me:
- Watch my video below!
- I came all the way to OHS through the Second Chance Program .
- My history is a mystery and my friends here do not know much about me yet!
- I am eager to learn and a Basic Manners class may be just the right thing for us!
- I really enjoy playing with toys! I’ll let you know my favorite one when we meet!
- I am treat motivated! You can use treats to teach me new things!
- I know some basic cues, such as sit, shake and high five.
- I am excitable and energetic! I will need plenty of positive outlets for my energy!
- Not only do I pull on heart strings, but I also pull on leashes! I will need someone to help me with my leash manners.
The type of home I’m looking for:
- I am not one to sit still! I will flourish in a home with someone that will keep me mentally and physically active!
- I need a home without cats or small animals.
- It could be with you! Click here or visit OHS to learn more about the adoption process!