What my friends at OHS say about me:
- I am eager to learn and a Basic Manners class may be just the right thing for us!
- I have lived with other dogs and children.
- I’ve been known to chase small animals such as cats, birds and squirrels.
- I really enjoy playing with toys! I’ll let you know my favorite one when we meet!
- I know some basic cues, such as sit and drop it (ball).
- I really like to play fetch.
- I can be slow to adjust to new environments and the big world around me. I prefer to take things at my own pace.
The type of home I’m looking for:
- I need a home without cats or small animals.
- I will need to meet any potential canine companions prior to getting adopted.
- It could be with you! Click here or visit OHS to learn more about the adoption process!