What my friends at OHS say about me:
- I came all the way to OHS through the Second Chance Program .
- I came in with Boo 237743 and may like to go home with her.
- I am worried about the big world around me.
- Limiting me to one room of your home (at first) may help me feel safe.
- I will need daily interaction with you as I get used to my new life.
- I may benefit from having another confident feline friend in the home.
- Cheek and chin scratches make me so happy!
- My purr motor is always running!
The type of home I’m looking for:
- It could be with you! Click here or visit OHS to learn more about the adoption process!