What my friends at OHS say about me:
- I originally came to OHS through the Second Chance Program .
- My history is still a bit of mystery and my friends here do not know if I have ever lived with other animals or children.
- I am eager to learn and a Basic Manners class may be just the right thing for us!
- I am treat motivated! You can use treats to teach me new things!
- I can be slow to adjust to new environments and the big world around me. I prefer to take things at my own pace.
- I can be picky about my canine companions. Big dogs make me nervous.
The type of home I’m looking for:
- I can startle easily out on walks and will need someone who can be patinet with me and practice positive based training only.
- I will do best with someone who can be with me most of the time.
- It could be with you! Click here or visit OHS to learn more about the adoption process!