What my friends at OHS say about me:
- I originally came to OHS through the Second Chance Program .
- I lived in one of our great foster homes to raise my puppies.
- My history is a mystery and my friends here do not know if I have ever lived with other dogs or children.
- I did live with a dog savvy confident cat in my foster home. I would chase him sometimes but not for long, and then we would share the dog bed.
- I have medical needs that staff will address with you when you meet me.
- I am eager to learn and a Basic Manners class may be just the right thing for us!
- I really enjoy playing with toys! I’ll let you know my favorite one when we meet!
- I am treat motivated! You can use treats to teach me new things!
- I am excitable and energetic! I will need plenty of positive outlets for my energy!
- Not only do I pull on heart strings, but I also pull on leashes! I will need someone to help me with my leash manners. Especially after my hip heals.
- I can be picky about my canine companions.
The type of home I’m looking for:
- I would prefer to be the only dog in the home.
- I will need to meet any potential canine companions prior to getting adopted.
- Click here or visit OHS to learn more about the adoption process!