What my friends at OHS say about me:
- Get to know me. Watch my video below!
- I have been working with the Training and Behavior team here at OHS and am looking for a special home.
- I’m a sweet, sensitive boy. I’m looking for a loving home that will help me learn and grow.
- Once we’re friends, you’ll see that I’m a spunky pup who loves toys and chasing the ball.
- I enjoy playing with other dogs.
- It will take time and patience to get to know me. You’ll need to meet with me multiple times before taking me home.
The type of home I’m looking for:
- Click here to learn about the adoption process.
- I will need to go to a home where there is another dog. Bring your dog with you when you come to meet me.
- I need to go to an adult only home.
- I will flourish in a calm environment and a low-traffic home.
- I need a home with a secure, fully fenced yard where I can run and play.
- To learn more about me, read my What to Expect handout .