What my friends at OHS say about me:
- My name is Buster and I am a distinguished old gentleman looking for a quiet life.
- I came to OHS when my elderly owner was unable to continue caring for me. I am hoping to find a new person to live out my retirement with.
- My favorite activities include snuggling in laps, going for walks, and napping in cozy beds!
- I have spent time with cats and small dogs and get along well with them! Large dogs make me nervous however!
The type of home I’m looking for:
- I would prefer a home without large dogs.
- I would enjoy living in a quiet home where I can relax!
- It could be with you! Click here or visit OHS to learn more about the adoption process!