What my friends at OHS say about me:
- I came to OHS through the Second Chance Program to start a new life and find my forever family.
- I was brought here to get some much needed rest and TLC and will need a loving home who will give me plenty of time to explore the new world around me.
- Limiting me to one room of your home (at first) may help me feel safe.
- I am looking forward to having a home that will help me learn to trust and love.
- Cheek and chin scratches make me so happy!
- I have been worried during my stay at OHS. It may take me a while to settle in to my new home.
The type of home I’m looking for:
- I will flourish in a calm environment and a low-traffic home.
- I need to go to a home without small children.
- Click here or visit OHS to learn more about the adoption process!