What my friends at OHS say about me:
- I am treat motivated! You can use treats to teach me new things!
- I have lived with other dogs in my last home.
- I have lived with children in my last home.
- I can be slow to adjust to new environments and the big world around me. I prefer to take things at my own pace.
- I can be worried meeting new people. Give me some time (and plenty of treats) to get to know you.
- My rough and tumble play style may not be the right match for all dogs.
The type of home I’m looking for:
- It could be with you! Click here or visit OHS to learn more about the adoption process!