What my friends at OHS say about me:
- I came all the way to OHS through the Second Chance Program .
- My history is a mystery and my friends here do not know much about me yet! It is unknown if I have ever lived with other animals or children.
- I am treat motivated! I know some basic cues, such as sit, paw, and shake!
- I can be slow to adjust to new environments and the big world around me. I prefer to take things at my own pace.
- I prefer to keep some space between me and other dogs. Being around them makes me uncomfortable.
The type of home I’m looking for:
- I will need to meet any potential canine companions prior to getting adopted. Though I would prefer to be the only dog in the home!
- I will flourish in a calm environment and a low-traffic home.
- It could be with you! Click here or visit OHS to learn more about the adoption process!