What my friends at OHS say about me:
- I came all the way to OHS through the Second Chance Program .
- My history is a mystery and my friends here do not know much about me yet! It is unknown if I have ever lived with other animals or children.
- I am just a baby! I will need guidance and patience – plus regular play time with you!
- I would really enjoy taking a Puppy Manners class here at the Oregon Humane Society.
- I am treat motivated! You can use treats to teach me new things!
- I don’t always like to share my food, toys or bedding with other animals or people.
- I can be slow to adjust to new environments and the big world around me. I prefer to take things at my own pace.
- Being on leash is a little new to me and I’m not always sure how it works. I will need someone to take it slow with me until I get comfortable enough to strut my stuff!
The type of home I’m looking for:
- I will need to meet any potential canine companions prior to getting adopted.
- It could be with you! Click here or visit OHS to learn more about the adoption process!