What my friends at OHS say about me:
- Check out my video!
- I have been working with the Behavior and Training team here at OHS and I am looking for a special home. I was pretty grumpy when I first come to OHS so I needed some help to get ready to meet you. Now everyone tells me I’m the best cat around, and I am inclined to believe them.
- I can be slow to adjust to new environments and the big world around me. I prefer to take things at my own pace. I am good at communicating when I’ve had enough, please respect that as I get used to being in your home.
- Playtime is essential! I love climbing tall cat trees and having fun interactive toys!
- I prefer to call the shots when it comes to being petted. Let me come to you! I love to show off my big white belly, you can look but you certainly can’t touch!
- I can be picky about my feline companions, but who needs other cats when you’ve got me?
The type of home I’m looking for:
- I need to go to an adult only home
- My needs are simple: I want a home with a couch, a window, and a cat tree for me to lounge on when I’m not playing.
- I need a home that can appreciate my squeaky high pitched meow
- I will flourish in a calm environment and a low-traffic home