What my friends at OHS say about me:
- I originally came to OHS through the Second Chance Program .
- I am very cute, but I have proven myself to be quite the exuberant pup!
- I am ready to learn! I need a patient person who has the time to work on training with me.
- I would really benefit from taking a Puppy Manners class here at the Oregon Humane Society.
- I am treat motivated! You can use treats to teach me new things!
- I know some basic cues, such as sit.
- I am excitable and energetic! I will need plenty of positive outlets for my energy!
The type of home I’m looking for:
- I am not one to sit still! I will flourish in a home with someone that will keep me mentally and physically active!
- It could be with you! Click here or visit OHS to learn more about the adoption process!