What my friends at OHS say about me:
- I know some basic obedience, such as sit and paw, along with almost being there with down.
- I am eager to learn more and a Basic Manners class may be just the right thing for us!
- I need help with keeping all four paws on the floor.
- I am treat motivated! You can use treats to teach me new things!
- I really enjoy playing with toys! I’ll let you know my favorite one when we meet!
- Being on leash is a little new to me and I’m not always sure how it works. I will need someone to take it slow with me until I get comfortable enough to strut my stuff!
- I can be slow to adjust to new environments and the big world around me. I prefer to take things at my own pace.
- I am excitable and energetic! I will need plenty of positive outlets for my energy!
- My rough and tumble play style may not be the right match for all dogs.
The type of home I’m looking for:
- I am not one to sit still! I will flourish in a home with someone that will keep me mentally and physically active!
- Click here or visit OHS to learn more about the adoption process!