What my friends at OHS say about me:
- I am very cute, but I have proven myself to be quite the exuberant pup!
- I am ready to learn! I need a patient person who has the time to work on training with me.
- I would really benefit from taking a Puppy Manners class here at the Oregon Humane Society.
- I came to OHS through the Second Chance Program to start a new life and find my forever family.
- I was brought here to get some much needed rest and TLC and will need a loving home who will give me plenty of time to explore the new world around me.
The type of home I’m looking for:
- It could be with you! Click here or visit OHS to learn more about the adoption process!