What my friends at OHS say about me:
- I came all the way to OHS through the Second Chance Program .
- My history is a mystery and my friends here do not know much about me yet!
- I am eager to learn and a Basic Manners class may be just the right thing for us!
- I am worried about the big world around me.
- I am sensitive and shy. I will need extra help from you to develop into a well-adjusted dog.
- I am treat motivated! You can use treats to teach me new things!
The type of home I’m looking for:
- I will flourish in a calm environment and a low-traffic home.
- I will need patient and loving adopters with time to dedicate to proper training, who can help me learn and grow.
- It could be with you! Click here or visit OHS to learn more about the adoption process!
- I will need to meet any potential canine companions prior to getting adopted.