What my friends at OHS say about me:
- I can be slow to adjust to new environments and the big world around me. I prefer to take things at my own pace.
- I am treat motivated! You can use treats to teach me new things!
- I really enjoy playing with toys! I’ll let you know my favorite one when we meet!
- Being on leash is a little new to me and I’m not always sure how it works. I will need someone to take it slow with me until I get comfortable enough to strut my stuff!
- I prefer to be a wall flower in dog social settings. Some dogs make me nervous.
The type of home I’m looking for:
- I will flourish in a calm environment and a low-traffic home.
- It could be with you! Click here or visit OHS to learn more about the adoption process!