What my friends at OHS say about me:
- I came to OHS through the Second Chance Program to start a new life and find my forever family.
- I was brought here to get some much needed rest and TLC and will need a loving home who will give me plenty of time to explore the new world around me.
- Hay, fresh greens, fiber-rich pellets and fresh water are the key things to keep my healthy!
- I will enjoy daily enrichment through regular play time, exercise and bunny-friendly toys!
- Along with routine vet checks, I will also need regular grooming and nail trims.
- I am on my way to being litter box trained! Please provide a box with bunny-safe paper with hay on top!
- I can be a little worried getting petted and picked up. I will need a patient person to go slow with me and give me time to warm up first.
The type of home I’m looking for:
- It could be with you! Click here or visit OHS to learn more about the adoption process!