What my friends at OHS say about me:
- I came to OHS through the Second Chance Program to start a new life and find my forever family.
- I was brought here to get some much needed rest and TLC and will need a loving home who will give me plenty of time to explore the new world around me.
- Hay, fresh greens, fiber-rich pellets and fresh water are the key things to keep my healthy!
- I will enjoy daily enrichment through regular play time, exercise and bunny-friendly toys! I will also need regular grooming and nail trims.
- I have a chronic dislocation in one of my back legs that causes it to stick out. It doesn’t hurt me, but I should see a vet regularly to monitor it.
The type of home I’m looking for:
- It could be with you! Click here or visit OHS to learn more about the adoption process!