What my friends at OHS say about me:
- I have lived in a rural setting all of my life. I will need a patient owner that helps me adjust urban living at my own pace.
- I can be slow to adjust to new environments and the big world around me. I prefer to take things at my own pace.
- I am eager to learn and a Basic Manners class may be just the right thing for us!
- I have lived with cats in my last home.
- I’ve been known to chase wildlife.
- I am very inexperienced with other dogs, and I may prefer to be a wall flower in dog social settings. No matter what I will need slow introductions to other dogs.
- I am not a candidate for the dog park.
The type of home I’m looking for:
- I will thrive in a calm household.
- I will need to meet any potential canine companions prior to getting adopted.
- Click here or visit OHS to learn more about the adoption process!