What my friends at OHS say about me:
- I was originally found living on the street, and am excited to find a home where I can relax in the lap of luxury!
- Though I lived with other cats in the past and enjoyed playing with them, I have not been a fan of feline companions since arriving at the shelter! I prefer my own space!
- I am not one to sit still! I will love interactive toys and regular playtime in my new home!
- I love to be loved, but on my own terms! Let’s brush up on some feline body language together!
The type of home I’m looking for:
- I can be picky about my feline companions. I will need slow introductions to any new cat friends.
- I may do best in a home with adults, or older, respectful children.
- It could be with you! Click here or visit OHS to learn more about the adoption process!