What my friends at OHS say about me:
- Watch my video!
- I am treat motivated! You can use treats to teach me new things!
- I have lived with young children in my last home.
- My favorite hobbies are sleeping, napping, and resting.
- Want to go on a 15 mile hike? Buzz off! Want to binge watch Netflix on the couch with a 20 piece McNuggets? Now you’re speaking my language!
- Don’t totally write me off, though. This old dog can still hunt, as they say.
- I can be slow to adjust to new environments and the big world around me. I prefer to take things at my own pace.
- I’m an old lady with a few aches and pains (what, you’re perfect?). Staff will address my medical needs with you when you meet me.
The type of home I’m looking for:
- I need to meet everyone in the home before going home.
- I do not like chaotic environments. I will flourish in a calm environment and a low-traffic home.
- Click here or visit OHS to learn more about the adoption process!