What my friends at OHS say about me:
- I came all the way to OHS through the Second Chance Program .
- My history is a mystery and my friends here do not know much about me yet! It is unknown if I have ever lived with other animals or children.
- I am worried about the big world around me.
- I am sensitive and shy. I will need extra help from you to develop into a well-adjusted dog.
- I would really benefit from taking a Puppy Manners class here at the Oregon Humane Society.
- I may enjoy another calm, confident dog to boost my own confidence and show me the ropes.
The type of home I’m looking for:
- It could be with you! Click here or visit OHS to learn more about the adoption process!