What my friends at OHS say about me:
- I came to OHS to start a new life and find my forever family.
- I was brought here to get some much needed rest and TLC and will need a loving home who will give me plenty of time to explore the new world around me.
- I am treat motivated! You can use treats to teach me new things!
- I have lived with other dogs in my last home.
- I’ve been known to chase small animals such as cats, birds and squirrels.
- I can get worried when I am left alone. Having a dog buddy makes me feel a lot better!
- I don’t always like to share my food, toys or bedding with other animals or people.
- I prefer to call the shots when it comes to being petted. Let me come to you!
The type of home I’m looking for:
- I will flourish in a calm environment and a low-traffic home.
- It could be with you! Click here or visit OHS to learn more about the adoption process!