What my friends at OHS say about me:
- I came all the way to OHS through the Second Chance Program .
- My history is a mystery and my friends here do not know much about me yet! It is unknown if I have ever lived with other animals or children.
- I am playful, outgoing, and sassy!
- My friends at OHS say I have lots of personality!
- I prefer to call the shots when it comes to being petted. Let me come to you!
- I am not always a fan of other cats.
The type of home I’m looking for:
- I may do best in a home where I can be the only cat.
- I would do best in a home with adults or older, cat-savvy children. I’m not the right fit for young children, or the first time cat owner.
- Click here or visit OHS to learn more about the adoption process!