What my friends at OHS say about me:
- I came all the way to OHS through the Second Chance Program .
- My history is a mystery and my friends here do not know much about me yet!
- I am eager to learn and a Basic Manners class may be just the right thing for us!
- I have lived with other dogs and kids in my previous home.
- I really enjoy playing with toys! I’ll let you know my favorite one when we meet!
- I am treat motivated! You can use treats to teach me new things!
- I know some basic cues, such as sit and down.
- I have a history of taking myself out on adventures! I will need supervision when outdoors or we can go on adventures together, on leash of course!
- I prefer to keep some space between me and other dogs. Being around them makes me uncomfortable.
The type of home I’m looking for:
- It could be with you! Click here or visit OHS to learn more about the adoption process!