What my friends at OHS say about me:
- I am a sweet, nervous boy, looking for the perfect family.
- I can be slow to adjust to new environments and the big world around me. I prefer to take things at my own pace.
- I lived with other small dogs and cats in my last home and did well with them!
- Being on leash is a little new to me and I’m not always sure how it works. I will need someone to take it slow with me until I get comfortable enough to strut my stuff!
The type of home I’m looking for:
- I am sensitive and shy. I will need extra help from you to develop into a well-adjusted dog.
- I may enjoy having another small dog to play with in my new home!
- I will flourish in a calm environment and a low-traffic home.
- It could be with you! Click here or visit OHS to learn more about the adoption process!