What my friends at OHS say about me:
- My name is Marvin and I am ready to find my forever home!
- I have traveled a long way to find the perfect person – originally coming to Oregon from Hawaii!
- I am a sweet, loving, and intelligent dog.
- I am treat motivated! You can use treats to teach me new things! I already know “sit”, “lay down”, and “stay”.
- I have lived with dogs, cats, and children in the past and did well with them!
- I sometimes feel nervous around people I don’t know, particularly men. Give me lots of treats and encouragement to help me get to know you!
The type of home I’m looking for:
- I am used to living an active lifestyle! I would love to go running or hiking with you!
- Loud noises make me anxious. I would do best in a quiet home without lots of traffic or construction sounds.
- It could be with you! Click here or visit OHS to learn more about the adoption process!