What my friends at OHS say about me:
- I was brought here to get some much needed rest and TLC and will need a loving home who will give me plenty of time to explore the new world around me.
- I can be slow to adjust to new environments and the big world around me. I prefer to take things at my own pace.Give me some time (and plenty of treats) to get to know you.
- I prefer to call the shots when being petted. Let me come to you!
- I have lived with other dogs in my last home.
- I have lived with young children in my last home.
- I may prefer to be a wall flower in dog social settings and will benefit from proper introductions to new dogs, as I can be shy at first.
- I’ve been known to chase small animals such as cats, birds and squirrels.
- I am excitable and energetic! I will need plenty of positive outlets for my energy!
The type of home I’m looking for:
- I am not one to sit still! I will flourish in a home with someone that will keep me mentally and physically active!
- I need a home without cats or small animals.
- Click here or visit OHS to learn more about the adoption process!