What my friends at OHS say about me:
- I came all the way to OHS through the Second Chance Program .
- My history is a mystery and my friends here do not know much about me yet! It is unknown if I have ever lived with other animals or children.
- I can be nervous about the big world around me and will need to adjust at my own pace.
- I may do best in a home with adults or mature dog savvy children who can respect my canine body language and allow me the time I need to adjust.
- Being on leash is a little new to me and I’m not always sure how it works. I will need someone to take it slow with me until I get comfortable enough to strut my stuff!
The type of home I’m looking for:
- I will need to go to a home where there is another dog to help boost my confidence!
- I will need to meet any potential canine companions prior to getting adopted.
- I will flourish in a calm environment and a low-traffic home.
- It could be with you! Click here or visit OHS to learn more about the adoption process!