What my friends at OHS say about me:
- I came all the way to OHS through the Second Chance Program .
- My history is a mystery and my friends here do not know much about me yet! It is unknown if I have ever lived with other animals or children.
- I am eager to learn and a Basic Manners class may be just the right thing for us!
- I am sensitive and shy. I will need extra help from you to develop into a well-adjusted dog.
- I love spending time outside and rolling in the grass!
- I prefer to be a wall flower in dog social settings. Some dogs make me nervous.
The type of home I’m looking for:
- I will need an extra special adopter to give me lots of TLC and help me be my best!
- I have medical needs that staff will address with you when you meet me.
- I will flourish in a calm environment and a low-traffic home.
- It could be with you! Click here or visit OHS to learn more about the adoption process!