What my friends at OHS say about me:
- I was brought here to get some much needed rest and TLC and will need a loving home who will give me plenty of time to explore the new world around me.
- I can be very worried about meeting new people, especially men. Women, front of the line; men, back of the line!
- I prefer to call the shots when it comes to being petted. Let me come to you!
- I can be slow to adjust to new environments and the big world around me. I prefer to take things at my own pace.
- I can be worried meeting new people. Give me some time (and plenty of treats) to get to know you.
- I prefer to be a wall flower in dog social settings. Some dogs make me nervous.
The type of home I’m looking for:
- I will do best in a female-only home.
- I will flourish in a calm environment and a low-traffic home.
- I need to go to an adult only home.
- I will need to meet any potential canine companions prior to getting adopted.
- Click here or visit OHS to learn more about the adoption process!