What my friends at OHS say about me:
- Watch my video!
- I have not lived with children or cats but I have had positive supervised visits with some.
- I am treat motivated! You can use treats to teach me new things and help me feel comfortable around new people!
- I know some basic cues, such as sit.
- I can be worried meeting new people. Give me some time (and plenty of treats) to get to know you.
- I prefer to be a wall flower in dog social settings. Some dogs make me nervous.
- I used to bark and pull towards other dogs and have a hard time going for walks but found great success in OHS’s Reactive Rover class. Please as a staff member about how to implement the training I learned.
The type of home I’m looking for:
- I will flourish in a calm environment and a low-traffic home.
- It could be with you! Click here or visit OHS to learn more about the adoption process!