What my friends at OHS say about me:
- I am eager to learn and a Basic Manners class may be just the right thing for us!
- My friends here do not know if I have ever lived with cats or kids.
- I am treat motivated! You can use treats to teach me new things!
- I can be worried meeting new people. Give me some time (and plenty of treats) to get to know you.
- I prefer to call the shots when it comes to being petted. Let me come to you!
- My previous owners say that I love to play with other dogs, but right now I am a bit nervous meeting new dogs. I will need some time to get used to my home and people before I am ready to mingle.
The type of home I’m looking for:
- I will flourish in a calm environment and a low-traffic home.
- It could be with you! Click here or visit OHS to learn more about the adoption process!