What my friends at OHS say about me:
- I prefer to keep some space between me and other dogs. Being around them often makes me uncomfortable.
- I came all the way to OHS through the Second Chance Program .
- I am very cute, but I have proven myself to be quite the exuberant pup!
- I am ready to learn! I need a patient person who has the time to work on training with me.
- I would really benefit from taking a Puppy Manners class here at the Oregon Humane Society.
- I really enjoy playing with toys! I’ll let you know my favorite one when we meet!
- I am treat motivated! You can use treats to teach me new things!
- I am excitable and energetic! I will need plenty of positive outlets for my energy!
- I prefer to be a wall flower in dog social settings.
The type of home I’m looking for:
- I will flourish in a calm environment and a low-traffic home.
- I need a home with a fenced in yard.
- I will do best in a home without small children.
- I will need to meet any potential canine companions prior to getting adopted.
- Click here or visit OHS to learn more about the adoption process!