What my friends at OHS say about me:
- Hay, fresh veggies and daily vitamin C are they key things to keep me healthy!
- A solid bottom cage with soft pet bedding will be the perfect home for me!
- Guinea pigs may be little, but they need lots of space to get enough exercise and a cage with at least four square feet per pig is best!
- I will need wood blocks to chew on to keep my teeth healthy!
- I may enjoy having another Guinea Pig friend since we are social animals! Ask staff about introducing me to your resident Pig!
- I can be a little worried getting petted and picked up. I will need a patient person to go slow with me and give me time to warm up first.
- Click here or visit OHS to learn more about the adoption process!