What my friends at OHS say about me:
- Cheek and chin scratches make me so happy!
- I may enjoy casually batting at a toy mouse every now and then, but my favorite activity is relaxing in my favorite spots around the house!
- I enjoy being around people, but I also appreciate my alone time where I can do my own thing.
- I can be slow to adjust to new environments and the big world around me. I prefer to take things at my own pace.
The type of home I’m looking for:
- I will flourish in a calm environment and a low-traffic home.
- I need to go to a home without small children.
- I need a home where there are no other cats.
- Click here or visit OHS to learn more about the adoption process!