What my friends at OHS say about me:
- Since coming to OHS I have not been fond of other cats.
- I can be slow to adjust to new environments and the big world around me. I prefer to take things at my own pace.
- I love to be loved, but on my own terms! Let’s brush up on some feline body language together!
- Once I’m comfortable, cheek and chin scratches make me so happy!
The type of home I’m looking for:
- I would prefer to be the only cat in the home.
- I may do best in a home with adults or older, cat-savvy kids.
- It could be with you! Click here or visit OHS to learn more about the adoption process!