What my friends at OHS say about me:
- I came all the way to OHS through the Second Chance Program .
- In my previous foster home, I lived with other cats and dogs and did well with them.
- I have been worried during my stay at OHS. It may take me a while to settle in to my new home.
- Limiting me to one room of your home (at first) may help me feel safe
- Cheek and chin scratches make me so happy!
The type of home I’m looking for:
- I will flourish in a calm environment and a low-traffic home.
- It could be with you! Click here or visit OHS to learn more about the adoption process!.