What my friends at OHS say about me:
- I originally came all to OHS through the Second Chance Program .
- My history is still a mystery and my friends here do not know much about me yet! It is unknown if I have ever lived with other animals or children.
- I prefer to keep some space between me and other dogs. Being around them makes me uncomfortable.
- I really enjoy playing with toys! I’ll let you know my favorite one when we meet!
- I am treat motivated! You can use treats to teach me new things!
- I know some basic cues, such as sit and down.
- I am excitable and energetic! I will need plenty of positive outlets for my energy!
- Not only do I pull on heart strings, but I also pull on leashes! I will need someone to help me with my leash manners.
The type of home I’m looking for:
- I need a home where there are no other dogs.
- It could be with you! Click here or visit OHS to learn more about the adoption process!