What my friends at OHS say about me:
- I can be slow to adjust to new environments and the big world around me. I prefer to take things at my own pace.
- I have a history of taking myself out on adventures! I will need supervision when outdoors or we can go on adventures together, on leash of course!
- I prefer to keep some space between me and other dogs. Being around them makes me uncomfortable.
The type of home I’m looking for:
- I will flourish in a calm environment and a low-traffic home.
- I need a home without cats or small animals.
- I would prefer to be the only dog in the home.
- It could be with you! Click here or visit OHS to learn more about the adoption process!