What my friends at OHS say about me:
- I have a video!
- I am eager to learn and a Basic Manners class may be just the right thing for us!
- I really enjoy playing with toys! I’ll let you know my favorite one when we meet!
- I am treat motivated! You can use treats to teach me new things!
- I am working on some basic cues, such as sit.
- I am excitable and energetic! I will need plenty of positive outlets for my energy!
- My rough and tumble play style may not be the right match for all dogs.
The type of home I’m looking for:
- I will do best in an adult only home or one with mature, dog savvy children who can help with my training.
- I will need someone who can commit to training and help me be an upstanding canine citizen.
- It could be with you! Click here or visit OHS to learn more about the adoption process!
- I will need to meet any potential canine companions prior to getting adopted.