What my friends at OHS say about me:
- Watch my video below!
- I came to OHS through the Second Chance Program to start a new life and find my forever family.
- I was brought here to get some much needed rest and TLC and will need a loving home who will give me plenty of time to explore the new world around me.
- I have lived with both dogs and young children.
- I am eager to learn and a Basic Manners class may be just the right thing for us!
- I have medical needs that staff will address with you when you meet me.
- I can be worried meeting new people. Give me some time (and plenty of treats) to get to know you.
- I can be slow to adjust to new environments and the big world around me. I prefer to take things at my own pace.
- I prefer to call the shots when it comes to being petted. Let me come to you!
The type of home I’m looking for:
- I need a home without cats or small animals.
- I perk up around other dogs and might do well with a buddy to help boost my confidence!
- I will flourish in a calm environment and a low-traffic home.
- It could be with you! Click here or visit OHS to learn more about the adoption process!