What my friends at OHS say about me:
- I have been working with the Behavior and Training team here at OHS and am looking for a special home.
- I enjoy being around people, but I also appreciate my alone time where I can do my own thing.
- Playtime is essential! I love climbing tall cat trees and having fun interactive toys!
- I have been worried during my stay at OHS. It may take me a while to settle in to my new home.
- I prefer to call the shots when it comes to being petted. Let me come to you!
The type of home I’m looking for:
- I will flourish in a calm environment and a low-traffic home.
- I need to go to a home without small children.