What my friends at OHS say about me:
- Check out my video below!
- I came to OHS through the Second Chance Program to start a new life and find my forever family.
- I was brought here to get some much needed rest and TLC and will need a loving home who will give me plenty of time to explore the new world around me.
- I prefer to be a wall flower in dog social settings. Some dogs make me nervous.
- I prefer to call the shots when it comes to being petted. Let me come to you!
The type of home I’m looking for:
- I can be slow to adjust to new environments and the big world around me. I prefer to take things at my own pace.
- I will need to meet any potential canine companions prior to getting adopted.
- Click here or visit OHS to learn more about the adoption process!