What my friends at OHS say about me:
- I came all the way to OHS through the Second Chance Program .
- My history is a mystery and my friends here do not know much about me yet! It is unknown if I have ever lived with other animals or children.
- I am eager to learn and a Basic Manners class may be just the right thing for us!
- I really enjoy playing with toys! I’ll let you know my favorite one when we meet!
- Sometimes walking on leash is hard for me when there is a lot of commotion going on. Make sure you bring lots of treats with you when we go for walks!
- I am treat motivated! You can use treats to teach me new things!
- I prefer to keep some space between me and other dogs. Being around them makes me uncomfortable.
The type of home I’m looking for:
- I will need to meet any potential canine companions prior to getting adopted, but I might just do best as the only dog.
- It could be with you! Click here or visit OHS to learn more about the adoption process!