What my friends at OHS say about me:
- I came all the way from Alabama through the Second Chance Program .
- My history is a mystery and my friends here do not know much about me yet! It is unknown if I have ever lived with other animals or children.
- I can be slow to adjust to new environments and the big world around me. I prefer to take things at my own pace.
- Loud noises and fast movements startle me.
- I enjoy slow, gentle pets and lounging in comfy beds.
The type of home I’m looking for:
- I will flourish in a calm environment and a low-traffic home.
- It could be with you! Click here or visit OHS to learn more about the adoption process!